Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Visitors from Afar
We LOVED having Sarah and Jesse here for the weekend. I have reason to believe (smiles, laughing) that Julia adores her Aunt and Uncle. They made the LONG trip from Oregon to little old American Fork just to meet their newest niece. After leaving us, they headed to Boise to spend some time with their newest nephew - Baby Hudson, two months younger than Julia. We all had fun chatting, eating (Jonny made his delicious green chile-smothered burritos, a Rejholec family favorite), bowling (I didn't do as poorly as usual!), playing games (Wackee Six, baby), watching movies, and playing with Julia. Now Julia has been properly introduced to every member of Jonny's immediate family. What a lucky girl to have such fun grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins. Thanks for coming, Sarah and Jesse! We love you and hope to see you again before too long.
She's making such a funny face that I had to add this one here as well as in the slideshow. Also, note the pictures Jonny took at the Bowling Alley. It's fun to see the facial expressions and guess how many pins were knocked down!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
What?! That last picture of her is so funny. And her hair is getting so long and voluminous. Looks like you had such fun. I'm kind of in the mood to bowl now. Although, Wii has made me think I actually can, but I really can't very well.
She is getting too big for my liking! I'm glad she has at least met her cousins here in MD. I was wondering, have Allyson and Ethan ever met?? Sheesh, I hope so . . . Anyway, those bowling pictures are very funny.
Also, this morning whilst eating cereal, I had a strange sudden desire to see you and Jonny on The Amazing Race. Any chance you'd apply??
Holy smokes the picture of Julia is so funny! What a cutie-pie.
Hello! What would you say to a next Friday game/crepe night?
What is that face? Very funny and the bowling expressions are great!
that is the funniest expression. Priceless.
Post a Comment