I'm in the habit of leaving little notes around for Jonny to stumble upon on Valentine's Day. This year an idea came to me while nursing Julia at 5 am (this is when I usually get my good ideas, consequently, I can't fall back to sleep) for Jonny's notes. We love the game Mad Gab, and since he needs a little practice (so we can REALLY take on Marianne and Paul) I made some game cards for him with some love phrases. They were fun for him so I thought some of you might try your hand at decoding. (In case you are unfamiliar with the game, you just say the phrases aloud until you hear the answer.Hint: Say the words quickly, slurring them together. Or try saying them with a foreign accent of your choice.) Here are some of the phrases. And below Julia's festive socks (Thanks Matt, Cort, and Jack!) are the answers.
Aye Yum Grays Eve Or Ewe
Vein Cue Form Air Ring Me
Aisle Of Few Ands Um
Lest Ant Sin Thick Edge In Toon Eyed
Knack Is Meal Red Tea

Jonny had a hard time with the last one! Here are the answers:
1) I am crazy for you 2)Thank you for marrying me 3)I love you handsome 4)Let's dance in the kitchen tonight 5)Now kiss me already.
Hope you all had a wonderful day of love.
11 comments:
you are too creative!
Ha! I got them all. I am very impressed. I'll have to see if KC can determine what they say. Happy V-Day
AWESOME! I got them all too. You have to stop looking at them. I wonder if Jake could do it. Very funny.
Are you calling for a rematch??? Bring it on!
That was a very creative card idea! I think I got them all the other day during preschool, but it took some time!
What a cute idea...you are so creative!!
WOW YOU ARE WAY MORE CREATIVE THAN I AM I COULD NOT FIGURE ALL THOSE UP MYSELF, NICE WORK!
You should make those and sell them so I can buy them. I think that's the cutest idea!
Those were Hard! I only got the first one before giving up. Clever girl.
You are too good. Hope your Valentines Day was great!
Post a Comment