
I love this bonnet and jacket my talented Grandmother knitted for Julia. Doesn't she look like she belongs in a nursery rhyme? These days they don't really make baby clothes that look like clothes for
babies. Don't get me wrong - there are darling clothes out there. (I just bought the cutest tankini for Julia - bring on the sun!) But when Julia wears this outfit she looks like a baby doll. And there is something indescribably sweet about that.

19 comments:
Oh my gosh she is too cute. She looks like a little doll!
I have the same little jacket and bonnet Grandmother made for Jefferson, but he was too big for it. So I am happy as can be to put my Janie (Janey?) in it! How should I spell that???? Anyway, she's way cute.
Seeing this really makes it hard for me to be at work. Man, Jules...
That picture reminds me of all of our dolls, we always had them dressed up so cute. She looks adorable!!
Hey, I just read that comment you left me. YEAH!! You're going to live by me. Is is for sure yet? I don't want to get too excited yet! let me know.
She does look like Little Bo Peep. What a charming little baby.
Melody and Johnny! Holy cow!! I was so excited to see your name on ariels blog!!! How are you? we are doing great! Tyler will be excited to see an update as well. I'll send you an invite to our blog (it's blocked).. what's your email address? .. you can just send it to me... vivacious16@hotmail.com.
Krista and Tyler..
ps. you guys look GREAT! and your little girl is gorgeous.. just like her mom. :)
Hee hee hee. This post makes me want to be so dainty. I just love the bonnet and hope Grandmother reads this or at least sees the picture. I can't wait to see her in it in person.
Hey! When are we going to meet this cutie?
This is the best thing I've seen in a long time.
Hey I got your message- thats just fine! I have to be at the halftime of tomorrow's basketball game to get some silly thing for having good grades, but if you two(three)don't have plans tomorrow we'd love to hang out for a bit!
Hey I got your message- thats just fine! I have to be at the halftime of tomorrow's basketball game to get some silly thing for having good grades, but if you two(three)don't have plans tomorrow we'd love to hang out for a bit!
Just wait until she is 4 or 5. My mother-in-law doesn't like buying clothes for my 5 year-old niece because she says that they are like teenager clothes. There aren't any cute little girl outfits in the stores anymore.
I heve never in my life seen such darling pictures. What on earth!
Hey Johnny, Krista stumbled across your blog... that's one cute little girl you got there. Just wanted to say hi. so.... hi.... Hope everything is going great for you guys.
Tyler
She's so cute Melody! She's getting so big too!
um... too too too too cute. i love it.
Those photos are adorable. I love the sepia.
*dies of cuteness*
Post a Comment