Monday, January 28, 2008

We miss you Daddy

Jonny is on a short business trip to Boise. (And I mean short. He flew out this morning and will be back tomorrow evening. Still, it's a night away.) So we thought we'd leave a little note for him on the blog.

Dear Daddy/Jonny,

We miss you like crazy. Things just aren't the same around here without you. There is no one here to distract Julia while she is nursing, no one to fill up the humidifier, no one to dance in the kitchen with, no one to shovel early in the morning if it snows, no one to set the table for, no one to sing the bass part during FHE, no one to bring in the mail, no one to tell about our day to, no one to talk about the news with, no one to hang out with after Ju-Ju goes to sleep, no one to watch
Our Mutual Friend with(don't worry, we won't watch ahead), and no one to come in from work around 5:30 looking so handsome and happy. Needless to say, we girls can't wait until you come home to hug and kiss and tickle us. (Well, Julia is excited about the tickling, anyway.) We hope you are having fun doing your businessy things. We will see you soon, but until then, know that we love you and think you are the very best dad and Jonny in the world! Oh, and please send our love to Joe, Jerichoe, and Baby Hudson.

Love, your bored girls, Julia and Melody

4 comments:

emilie s. d. p. said...

So cute! You are the most adorable wife. I know life is just going to keep getting better and better for you two (er...three).
Especially as you add more friends to your family :o)

Cami said...

Very cute. But WHY are you sitting on the Boppy?

melody said...

um.. because it was there??? I don't really know why, Cam. This picture was taken by Jonny at random a few weeks ago. A valid question.

Emily said...

I wish I was there to hang out. But I suppose you have the man back now and all is well. KC just mentioned that he loves the picture. He likes when their a little different (not looking at the camera). I like it too.