Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Phavorite Pastimes

Tonight we had a pleasant time with the parents. Melody was pleased to phind rice pudding on the stove, and Jonny nibbled at phew pistachios. Besides the phood, we watched a couple episodes of the Twilight Zone--the one about Pip and one about the pig-nosed people.

Later we played a plethora of "p" games (unintentionally and the inspiration for this silly post), namely: Pit, Phase 10 dice, Password, and a puzzle.

Phun. Oh, and this is Jonny.

4 comments:

Emily said...

I bet your spell check was going out of control. Sound like phun. I wish we could have played pith pou puys. We'll have to do some puzzles online sometime.

Cami said...

phun indeed.

Matt said...

That Pip episode is great. They're all so spooky. I like the new picture in your profile.

melody said...

I agree, my love. Like Mary Poppins, our evening was practically perfect in every way.