Friday, July 18, 2008

hopeful adoptive parents

Most of you who read this blog also regularly visit my twin sister Emily's blog. But for those of you who don't know my incredible sister and her sweet husband, please see her blog and read about their search for a baby to adopt. More then anything, they want to become parents and love the baby that needs them. We've heard that, most often, word of mouth is the best way to find a baby. The internet is such an incredible tool for spreading information - and these blogs are a big part of that. So please quickly read her post and keep your eyes and ears open for any opportunities! We are hoping that very soon Em and KC will have a baby in their ready and willing arms. Thank you.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I meant to say THANK YOU for posting this. Maybe I just thought I did because we talk all the time. But we really appreciate it. I can't wait until the news is spreading that it has actually happened. That will be something. We love you!