We have seen a lot of new technology in our day. Sometimes we forget about how hard life was for us only a few years ago.
This video by The Onion absolutely kills me... it's funny cause it's true.
Enjoy. Oh and this is Jonny not Melody
Historic �Blockbuster� Store Offers Glimpse Of How Movies Were Rented In The Past
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Drew - you are a part of history! Maybe you should think about writing a book about your old days at movie rental houses.
ha ha ha that is hilarious. we had it so rough, didn't we?
Oh- and we're trying so hard not to be lazy. Maybe we'll run the Strawberry Days 5K and try to beat you.
Oh- and one more thing... I won Brian Reagan tickets this morning on the radio. Yes, a radio. People still listen to those- can you believe it?
Hahahaha! It took me a minute but I got it. It amazing those places are still in business.
HA HA! "Yes, we have it, but our only copy is currently checked out." My goodness, this is pretty close to home for me (I worked there for ages!), but the funny thing is I still go there, usually once a week or so. I think it's funny how places like Blockbuster also do the online thing. You have to do what it takes to compete!
Nice find! I love it. I laugh myself to sleep every night with The Onion Radio News.
HA! That's awesome.
That is so funny! Hannah just sent that to me today. I loved it.
Post a Comment