Here are Hailey and Julia in their matching strollers. Hailey is two months older than Julia. I think she was getting ideas when she saw Hailey walking around.
This is Dallin, three months younger than Julia. We were all impressed at how much this guy can eat! While Julia took a few bites of pasta and munched on garlic bread, he downed a huge bowl of baby food!
P.S. Julia would LOVE to have more little friends over at any time. Oh, and she does like the bigger ones as well, like Marianne and Paul who stopped by last week. Good to see you guys too!
P.P.S. Randomly, here are a few bath pictures. One can never have enough of those...
12 comments:
Ahh! I LOVE bath pictures :) You may just see some soon yourself. How cute. It was really a lot of fun at your great home. Thanks again for having us over. The food was delicious and it has been a long time since either of us has been able to enjoy a trampoline. Austin hears about our trampoline (our someday trampoline) a lot now :)
Your baby is cute. So much cuteness. I love her. It was fun when Jeff and I got to come up! It makes us excited to see young married couples in everyday life. It makes us anxious to see where we will be in a couple years from now!
She is growing up very fast. I love the matchy stroller friends. Janey is going to have lots of friends her age around here pretty soon! It's nice that they can compare notes.
Ha ha it would be nice if we could calibrate our visiting time with her awake times... we always seem to just miss the little darling:( The bigger she gets the more I think she looks like you. At least in the eyes. Graham eyes I think.
Is that Taylor and Austin's baby?! Can't believe we have been away long enough for him to get that big! Love the bath photos by the way.
OMG, talk about a cupie doll. Those bath pictures are priceless.
There is something about that little girl. She looks like a baby you'd see in a GAP commercial. She has the cutest little face I've ever seen!(honestly)
You take such clever pictures. Love 'em.
Do you live in Eagle Mountain? I swore I saw you running the other day when I was just getting home from running! But I thought to myself, nah, I think she lives in P.G.
what a sweet little peanut...she should be the poster child for dove or something! ok, let's stop saying we are going to get together and then not. we are leaving for a little mini vacation tomorrow but I will call you next week and we will have a play date!
Jonny and Melody,
email me ASAP I have something to say, but I don't want to say it right here and I don't have your email address.
Talyn
talyn at talynkevin dot com
Jon (and of course Melody too!!) congratulations!! ( I realize its about 11 months late but beter late then never right?) She is beautiful, and looks just like the two of you!! Im excited that you gave me your blog address so I can see what you guys are up to. I was wondering how you and your little girl were doing, it must have bee almost a year ago that we last chated! Must go save a crying baby...Congrats again!!!
Post a Comment