


Yes, Julia is wearing the pumpkin stuff from the bargain shelves at Target that so many other babies have donned this year! (You can't beat a $3 Halloween costume.) Oh, and aren't those trees in the background gorgeous!? I wish I could say they were in our front yard, but we live in the duplex across the street from the one pictured. Still, I enjoy the view from my front window!
7 comments:
Those pictures make me tear up a little. She is growing so fast. I love your Halloween outfit too. You look super skinny. I miss the little pumpkin.
Oh that pumpkin! She is so dang cute! I recognized those Target steals.
Jake was just saying that next year we'll have a little baby to dress up like a pumpkin. Oh the fun.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with the three dollar clearance at target. jacks costume was a 4 dollar clearance item! and it even glowed in the dark
Hello Skinny pants!! I don't think you ever had a baby. You look GREAT. I love your headband too. How cute is Julia? Wow, she gets cuter every second. I need to get playing with you and her. Love ya!
Fun pictures! Your pumpkin is the cutest! (Emma was a pumpkin last year and everyone said, "oh what a cute little boy!") Take any bargain you can find! Cute outfit! You could be a pumpkin too, if you just had a tummy and a face painted on your shirt. haha
That is the cutest punkin. EVer.
Cutest pumpkin ever! You were a pretty cute one yourself!! Funny I just read jan's comment. Great minds think alike!
Post a Comment