Friday, November 9, 2007

The Latest

Thanks again for all the advice that was given concerning my post "I'm Pooped Out." The messy situation is a little more controlled now that Julia is in a bigger diaper size, we have a have a tub of oxi-clean, and I keep a buffer between her cute little bottom and the car seat. However, even with all the preventive measures, some blowouts just can't be avoided. For instance...Jonny was the unlucky soul who discovered this one (upon taking Julia out of the car seat). Sorry, love. But you handled it well.

8 comments:

Cami said...

Oh wow. Very descriptive. It could have been worse! At least it wasn't up to her hair!!! Those babies . . .

mylittlegems said...

Well we don't have photos- but we have been having those blow outs- and I tell you that Greased Lightning- you can get at Lowes, gets out all the yellow poopy. At least she is very healthy and working well....:)

Amber said...

That little stinker. At least you usually know by her face when she is going....

Woods said...

Oh that just cracked me up!! I love it. It really looks like she is wearing 2 different shirts. WOW!! Good job Julia!

Jill said...

who'd of thought such a sweet little smiley bundle of joy could make that kind of an explosion! at least the plumbing works- my mom would say

Janice Graham said...

I was always grateful that at least it didn't smell bad. Nursing is the best.

Lili and Jeff said...

Gross gross gross! I swear that CAN'T be comfortable for her. That is a lot of poop. A LOT of poop.

us said...

When my nephew has explosions like that my sister just doesn't feed him for awhile to try and teach him....just kidding. That probably wasn't funny...just like your clothes aren't that cute (please refer to freshman year) LOVE YA!