Hi, it's the once-in-a-random post from Esther again. But WOW I just had to say these pics of Julia in her Thanksgiving headband are sooo adorable.
And also ... about those blow-outs ... I'm beginning to see why some mysteries of parenting are saved for first-time parents rather than told in advance. Eeeew. Gross!
10 comments:
I'm first! such a cute little grin on that cute little Indian baby.
Well, I for one think she could be a much cuter baby if she smiled more. HA!
Hi, it's the once-in-a-random post from Esther again. But WOW I just had to say these pics of Julia in her Thanksgiving headband are sooo adorable.
And also ... about those blow-outs ... I'm beginning to see why some mysteries of parenting are saved for first-time parents rather than told in advance. Eeeew. Gross!
adorable photos!! So cute! Do you like your Bumbo chair? I heard they were all recalled a few weeks ago.
Classic faces on both girlies.
I keep coming back to this one. The pics are awesome. The feathers! Oh man. Great stuff.
Look at that cute little papoose! Get those cheeks over here immediately!
Julia makes a cute little Indian baby! How was your Thanksgiving?
How fun, It looks like Julia is enjoying preschool so much! She looks so cute in the pictures. She is even cute as an Indian. I love it.
THAT is cute. You all do such fun things at school.
Post a Comment