.jpg)
My talented neighbor Haylie asked if Julia would come sit for some pictures. Julia thought it was pretty fun to try out all the different chairs and cooperated as well as most almost-three-year-olds would. (Especially considering that she was very anxious to get back to eating her grapes and crackers.) Haylie brought over a cd of pictures and I thought I'd share our favorites. Julia looks so old to me in many of these. I guess that happens. Crazy.
8 comments:
Such a doll.
Wow! What an adorable little girl!
Keeeeute!We sure enjoyed the Sunday dinner. What a lovely family. LOve, mom
Julia is a beautiful little girl.. How did potty training go? I like the full color btw.
Melody she is so so pretty. I can't believe that hair! these pictures are awesome
born to be in front of the camera. i'm ready for my close-up mr. demille.
She has the best hair.
Oh that little Ju Ju. She gets me everytime!
Post a Comment