Monday, February 23, 2009

pitiful

Julia has a terrible cough that's worst at night and when she wakes up. Here's how I found her this morning. She's sporting a warrior-esque style that I find her in occasionally. She was actually pretty happy at the time, but I thought she did a good job of making a pitiful face, especially in the second shot.

10 comments:

Emily said...

That IS pitiful. Oh that face. I miss it! She is such a poser. And those coughs are miserable. Poor Jujus. I hope you feel better soon! Let's webcam sometime this week.

Emily said...

And her hair is looking red in those pics, I thought I'd add.

linnylou said...

she's cute even when she's sick!

Jill said...

um, those pictures pretty much melted my heart into a puddle on the floor...what an absolute doll! Hopefully little juju will be feeling better in no time.

Cami said...

Oh that little puppy dog face. She is just a doll. I hate that arm through the neck thing!

Savannah and Braden said...

Your little gal is just gorgeous! Your family is adorable! Sorry, you probably hate random people commenting on your blog! But really, what a beautful family!

Kassi said...

I love the face! I am sorry she isn't feeling well. :(

Drew said...

Funny, I saw a girl on American Idol wearing her shirt just exactly like that last night. But I think it was intended to be that way, for some reason. Anyway, Julia's cute as can be and hope she's feeling better soon.

Amber said...

She is beautiful even when not feeling good. I just saw Emily yesterday helping Cami move and I thought I'd check out your blog. She is really cute.

Esther said...

ah, this is so adorable and sad.