We miss you already, Aunt Mimi! Thanks for spending the last week and a half with us - it was everything we hoped it'd be and more. We loved seeing Aunt Cami and Baby Jane too. Come play with us again sometime!? (For those interested, check Em's blog soon, where she will surely post an excellent summary of the trip to Utah.)P.S. Em, Julia was looking for you in the spare room, crying. Come back soon! Until then, we will drown our sorrows in some leftover key lime pie. We love you.
P.P.S. I just heard about the 5-year plan you and Jonny discussed this morning. I am totally in.
6 comments:
So cute! It was great fun to have Emily and Cami and Jane to visit. Come back soon, one and all!
Oh, you make me so sad! I will surely put up a detailed post, so don't worry. I miss you guys so BAD! I will definitely see you soon. We're talking about buying tickets already.
WHAT? There was leftover key lime pie?? What's up with that?
It was fun to see you guys. Next time Juju and Janey will have more time to play.
Hey! I read on Emily's blog that you are YW pres. In my ward we only have 4 YW and they aren't any I would hire to babysit. Since you guys lived so close I thought I would see if you had any you would reccommend that I could have watch my boy! My email is kristy_keeler@hotmail.com
Can Julia wake me up some time? I heard about the kisses-how more cute could she be?
Wait, there are leftovers?
Post a Comment