Top Ten Reasons to Spend your 23rd Birthday Weekend in Maryland:
1. You are privileged to stay under the roof and care of this delightful, hospitable couple. Throughout your stay, they hold, hug and kiss your baby often.
2. You get to visit two silly boys who also smother your baby with kisses.


3. You are lucky enough to walk the gorgeous paths outlined with towering trees that are older than this country.
4. You get a free professional baking tutorial, complete with the use of a colorful Hawaiian apron.
You get to bake this cake and eat it too.

5. Your baby may learn to fly.
6. After relaxing in the arms of her aunt, your baby enjoys the sweet tropical serenade of the talented Kenneth Clark.

7. Bath time amenities are included in your stay.
8. You get to tour the surrounding cities and have lots of big fun.
9. You get to introduce your baby to her fun family that she lives too far away from.
10. You leave with a few more priceless memories of good times with your favorite twin sister.
Thanks for a great time. We love you Maryland people!
Oh, I guess there are 11 reasons. The last one is that after all that fun you get to come home and be kissed by this handsome man who you have missed like crazy.
2. You get to visit two silly boys who also smother your baby with kisses.
3. You are lucky enough to walk the gorgeous paths outlined with towering trees that are older than this country.
4. You get a free professional baking tutorial, complete with the use of a colorful Hawaiian apron.You get to bake this cake and eat it too.

5. Your baby may learn to fly.
6. After relaxing in the arms of her aunt, your baby enjoys the sweet tropical serenade of the talented Kenneth Clark.
7. Bath time amenities are included in your stay.
8. You get to tour the surrounding cities and have lots of big fun.
10. You leave with a few more priceless memories of good times with your favorite twin sister.
Thanks for a great time. We love you Maryland people!Oh, I guess there are 11 reasons. The last one is that after all that fun you get to come home and be kissed by this handsome man who you have missed like crazy.
10 comments:
We miss you guys! Glad to see you had a fun trip Melody and a great birthday. We need to discuss getting together. We want to meet Julia!
You used my least and most favorite picture of me. I love the way you wrote that. You are such a great descriptive writer. I loved it. I miss you guys so much it hurts. I can't wait to see you again. Less than two months!
Nice blog. We have always been well pleased that you two were best friends. Tough duty, sometimes, being a twin, but you two worked it out. Super pictures. Say, was I in any of them? Hmmm. guess not . . .
Yes, though not pictured, Dad and Lili were there too! Special thanks to them and Mom for the help with Baby Julie on the airplane. I couldn't have done it without you guys!
It looks so fun. I want to go. Maybe when my kids get bigger, I could escape with you for a weekend and we could visit em. I'm so jealous. I'm sure everyone loved seeing and holding that cute baby.
looks like you had a blast while you were there. it is always nice to be with family, even if it is only a few times a year!
-and I think you and em are growing up to look more and more like each other. I never thought you two looked that much alike but in these pictures you really look like twins!!
Awesome recap. Thanks for putting it together! Julia might be the most photogenic baby I've ever met.
That is way fun! Good pics. I shall steal some. Very good top 10. We miss you guys already. The boys keep thinking you're coming back soon. :(
Cute top ten reasons. I wish I could have ditched my peeps and come too! Man we missed you guys. Luckily Jonny came to visit a couple times while you were away. He was a sad puppy without his girls!
Post a Comment