1: I bought 37 items of clothing for Julia for $50 (onesies, pants, shirts, sweaters, darling jumpers, and dresses). It was a garage sell type thing I found on Craigslist. This nice lady was selling her gently used name brand baby clothes for 1 and 2 dollars. Deluxe!
2: Busy at preschool, Amber got a call from her friend telling her to leave me with the preschool kids (and Julia) and get down to Old Navy where there were racks and racks of 97 cent items. (Mind you, this friend's child attends the preschool! These ladies love a good deal.) Amber resisted the urge to leave immediately and we headed down together when preschool was over. Julia slept like an angel while we tried on dozens of items. In the end, I bought 15 things for $22. (Shirts, sweaters, capris - oh, some were $1.97 - yeah, a splurge!) The only downside: Now not only will Amber and I be wearing the same striped polos, so will tons of other women around here. Oh well, what can you do when it's less than a dollar?!
3: I love when I come home to a package on my porch. Yesterday I received one from ebay. I had ordered two hardback books for Julia's growing library- $7 after shipping. We can't wait to read Click, Clack, Moo and Giggle, Giggle, Quack.
Anyway, that was fun but I best not leave off without posting a picture or two of Julia. She is so hilarious these days. I love when she squeals while laughing.
7 comments:
Wow what a great bargain day! I too pride myself on a good deal. Enjoy the sense of accomplishment!
Oh bargains are something I definitely brag about. I wish I was there to share the joy. Julia actually looks like you in those pics. Cute!
You guys are always finding deals! Great job on those. Also, get that baby over here! She is so cute.
she has beautiful eyelashes-
and I love all your bargins- they are mine too! We have bought many things and sold many things on Craig's List- love that site! I just got an Old Navy top for $3 too...love a "good deal"
You definitely did not get red dolphin those deals. Nice job. Getting a deal for something you want is a great time.
Clever girls! And cuuuuute baby.
what big eyes she has! i love it!
Post a Comment