Saturday, June 23, 2007

Our Favorite Picture This Week

12 comments:

Unknown said...

oh that is a cute one! the is so beautiful.

Cami said...

Oh, shmooshy.

mylittlegems said...

so cute- frame it and hang it in the bathroom!!

emilie s. d. p. said...

Julia is absolutely adorable, she is just what I pictured, so happy and vibrant, she's just like you Melody!

Matt said...

Caption: "Eee hee hee hee heeee...Everything is falling into place perfectly!"

Nancy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hannah said...

So adorable!!!

The Gowdy Family said...

Hey Melody, it's Jessica Hesterly-now Gowdy. I came across your blog from following links. Your little girl is so beautiful. Congratulations. It sounds like things are going so well for you and your little family, and I'm happy for you!

melody said...

Jessica - good to hear from you! Do you have a blog? I'd love to visit it and know what you are up to.

Lili and Jeff said...

This is the best. THE best. Matt said it all. I hope your baby isn't plotting against us all...

Unknown said...

She is CUTE! Your Mom gave me your blog address when we were in Durango 2 weeks ago

Amber said...

Heelarious!