Sunday, June 5, 2011

Penny and the Triplets

Okay, for those of you who don't look at my sisters' blogs but may be interested in the antics that go on, check out this video. My twin sister Emily, KC, and their triplets Alex, Bennett, and Ruby live on the main floor of a darling house in Maryland. Elise, Jeff, and baby Penny live in the basement. This makes for lots of crazy and awesome baby times. Check out Elise's latest film, showing us just what it's like in Babyland...



I like to call them "Penny and the Triplets" because it sounds like a band or something.

4 comments:

Marianne said...

P P P Penny and the Triplets.

Scott and Karin said...

For some reason I was expecting it to be worse...maybe not all babies are named Indie?

melody said...

Yes, Karin, I think this shows the best of times! There are reportedly plenty of tantrums and sleepless nights going on around there too.

melody said...

Yes, Mari! I say, "P P P Penny and the Trips." (In keeping with the same amount of syllables, of course.)