Tuesday, September 28, 2010

little gardeners

Julia and Gabe are often bringing in produce from the back yard. Julia's picks are almost always ripe and she laughs so hard when Gabe brings in a green tomato.

I love it when Julia proudly announces the vegetable she's found. Last week she brought in a cucumber and said, "Look, Mom! A perfect green one forever."

And just now she came in cradling several cherry tomatoes. "Here. The nummiest red 'pu-nay-ohs' you ever seen at all."

Either she overuses superlatives or our produce really is the world's best. Hey, we did have some pretty delicious watermelon. I wish I could remember what Julia said about that one.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Julia is the way way funniest, most beautiful, awesin girl I ever have known, forever and ever!

I'd love to be a fly on your wall to hear was comes out of her mouth everyday. I hope my kids are that entertaining. Thanks for the laughs.

Lindsey Bench said...

Tell Julia to bring some over here. I want to taste the most delicious veggies forever!

Amber said...

What in the heaven. She makes me laugh forever!