Saturday, October 10, 2009
We're off to see the Triplets!
In less than two weeks I will be holding Emily and KC's triplets at last. It turns out that I don't have to wait until December as originally planned. On Saturday night Em called me with news that at least one of the babies will be home within ten days, and that I should come this month and not wait any longer. I agreed! Minutes later my flight was booked. (There happened to be some decent deals, plus Em and KC had some reward miles for Mom and me to share. Thanks again, you two!) Unfortunately Mom and I aren't on the same flight. So Gabe and I will have some fun (hopefully!) Mommy-Baby time on our non-stop flight to Maryland. Is it weird to start packing now? I am so excited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Oh how exciting!!!!!!!! Have so much fun!! Give Emily and those babies hugs for me!!
Oh man. I cannot even express my excitement! These babies have been wondering where Aunt Melody has been, so they were very glad to hear that you are practically on your way. And all of us are very excited to see cousin Gabe as well. Less than two weeks. I can hardly believe it! We're counting down the days!
OH fun!!! I'm sure Gabe will do great. I know exactly what you mean about wanting to pack now.
I'm so jealous!! Have fun and kiss those babies and Em for me!!
That's so great! your so lucky to be able to get out there and squeeze those cute little kiddos. Give em kisses from us!!
You will have so much fun meeting the new little ones! Have a good time!
Yeah! I can save on postage now with her quilts that are oh-so-close to being finished! What day are you leaving?
I'm leaving tomorrow and I haven't started packing yet . . . but BOY am I excited to see those munchkins!!
Okay, actually I have now changed my flight to the first weekend in November. All three will be home then so it will be worth the wait!
how fun! I am surprised you have been able to hold out this long on seeing those little lovelies!!
Have a great trip!
oh that is so exciting! I would be so super excited too! and so fun to finally have those babies home for em! give them all kisses for me and the girls!
Post a Comment