P.S. Gabe is five months old as of yesterday - all 20 pounds of him.
Friday, October 16, 2009
welcome to my crib
Julia loves it when Gabe accompanies me into her room after a nap. ("Hi, Daaaaaay! I see you!") She loves it even more when he joins her in her crib. Gabe loves it most of the time. (He doesn't look too thrilled in the last two photos.) Julia always makes sure Gabe has a teddy bear for head support and then they play and giggle. I wish I could join the crib party.





P.S. Gabe is five months old as of yesterday - all 20 pounds of him.
P.S. Gabe is five months old as of yesterday - all 20 pounds of him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
He is a tank! That picture with the smiling and the hand holding is just the cutest! I'm so happy for you! What beautiful kids you have and they look like they are so happy. Who wouldn't be with Melody for a mom?
Melody...seriously could you have cuter kids?? How fun for Julia to be a big sister. Reese ignored Stella for the first eight months! I love hearing about your adventures!!
Om my goodness, 20 pounds! I hear boys gain weight quicker and Gabe is proof! Good for him. When did Julia hit 20 lbs?
gabe looks more and more like a graham every day. i'm sure he's got a lot of jonny in him too but i see melody! cute cute kids!
Oh wow- they are SO darling! We're much closer to you guys now- We're just in Draper. We'll have to make a "play date" (Do adults do that too now?)
ha! what cute little kiddos. That Julia is one sweet big sister!
And 20 pounds?!? geez, what are you feeding that kid? :)
so cute! sometimes I wish I could join the crib too! they are so cute lying there together! and Gabe is so cute.. what a chunk! Kamri is just barely 20 pounds these days! He is super cute that chunky monkey!
How considerate of JuJues to make a bear available . . .
Today is your birthday!!!!!! So Happy birthday Miss Melody!! I hope it is wonderful with those cute little darlings of yours!
Oh those cuties!! Hey, I tried to reply to your email, but I couldn't for some reason. Oh, Tears for Fears, how this video has let me down on so many levels. It deserves the treatment it has received!
Happy happy birthday!
Carter has that same onesie! Good taste!
His head is almost as big as Juju's! I love those kiddies!!!
Post a Comment