Luckily, we girls have these two brave boys to protect us from the evil voles. Julia now shares my fear, after Daddy took her down to retrieve a dead one caught in a trap.
Oh, what a handsome picture of those fellas. That gabe is certainly looking more and more like Mel. Glad they are there to protect you. I don't share that level of terror with the creatures, but I definitely don't like them. Spiders, on the other hand...*shiver*.
I just caught up with all your posts. What fun! Keep up the wonderful writing and taking those GREAT photos of your darling family and everyone. I love it all. Love, Mom
7 comments:
Julia really really wanted to go down. She didn't see much.
I know, Love. It was bound to happen sooner or later! I'm afraid the phobia is in her genes.
Oh, what a handsome picture of those fellas. That gabe is certainly looking more and more like Mel. Glad they are there to protect you. I don't share that level of terror with the creatures, but I definitely don't like them. Spiders, on the other hand...*shiver*.
I just caught up with all your posts. What fun! Keep up the wonderful writing and taking those GREAT photos of your darling family and everyone. I love it all. Love, Mom
Wow! Brave and cute!
Mel.. Gabe is so dang cute!!! I think he looks so much like you!!!!!!!!!! I just want to squeeze him!
HA! Poor Juju. I never once saw a mouse in a trap--Jake took care of them all.
Post a Comment