Tuesday, March 31, 2009

"Yeah, yeah, yeah!"

While listening to a Beatles mix in the car a few days ago, we discovered Julia loves the song "She Loves You." (I guess it's because she knows most of the words in the song!) She goes a little crazy when we sing and dance to it, as you can see:

Note: Jonny and Julia are dancing in the new nursery-in-progress. Jonny painted the room last weekend. It's so fun to have blue around here! Thanks again for all the lovely recent paint jobs, Jonny. One more room, and you've tackled every one in the house!

10 comments:

Matt said...

Congratulations! This video has won the "Mattie" award in the category of "Best and Cutest performance by a 1 year old - 2009 or ever". Also, Jonny was nominated for "Best Supporting Daddy".

Jessica / Brian Bangerter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica / Brian Bangerter said...

She is so cute, and quite a little singer and dancer. Johnny's pretty good too! Are the kids going to be sharing the nursery, or will Julia get her own room? I love the colors.

Jill said...

that is definitely one of the cutest things I have ever seen mel. And I love those blue walls...I can't wait to see the finished product!

Megan and Taj said...

oh my heck!!!!! she is so dang cute!!!! what a cute nursery too!!!

Woods said...

Are you kidding me? She's the cutest thing ever. Let's get her on over to my place so we can get her and my boys together. I love it!! The new nursery looks adorable! How about some more pictures of it!!

Emily said...

Oh man, that should most definitely win an award. How could any little girl get any cuter than that? I can't believe how much she has grown. We MUST webcam soon before I explode from not getting to see her.

I love you Jujus. I see you in a couple months!

And I also love the blue you chose.

Drew said...

It was great to see her excitement when we started singing that to her on Sunday. She's not really prone to stage fright, is she?

Cami said...

Oh man, she's awesome. That is some serious singing and dancing.

Esther said...

Oh, that was so worth watching. I love how she knows all the chorus lines, hehe. That was soooooooo cute. Nice duet.