Friday, March 27, 2009

putting her to work

Julia's Friday afternoon just became so much more eventful. Jonny is home early from work and these two are already out there getting their weekend jobs done. He says she'll be washing the car on her own by the end of this summer. That's more like it.

7 comments:

Jill said...

Ha, I love that smirk! She is so adorable...I can tell she will be a great helper when your little guy is born.

Unknown said...

nice little helper! dishes next?!

Savannah and Braden said...

Look at that little grin- what a cutie. You're having another in May?? Congratulations!! Where are you living right now, still in utah?

Lindsey Bench said...

could she be any cuter? I can't wait to see what a little Rejholec boy will look like!!

Cami said...

Nice! Time for you to retire that car washing stuff.

Mike said...

Man that's just too great. Can't wait till I can get the kids out helpin' daddy.

Kevin said...

Hey, that's a good idea - I should start training Alena early too. We already have her throw our garbage away, sweep the floor with the Swiffer, and wipe down the seats at various sporting events.