double your pleasure, double your fun! that's too funny.
THAT is talent.
Silly goose. Ethan used to do it with 3. I say giver her a pile and see how many she can get in!
She's one smart cookie, and a cute one too!! She is so adorable!
I think it is a great idea. Good for Julia.
Very efficient. I'll try it out myself sometime.
I always think you should have a spare...way to think ahead Julia!
Ahhhh!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
double your pleasure, double your fun! that's too funny.
THAT is talent.
Silly goose. Ethan used to do it with 3. I say giver her a pile and see how many she can get in!
She's one smart cookie, and a cute one too!! She is so adorable!
I think it is a great idea. Good for Julia.
Very efficient. I'll try it out myself sometime.
I always think you should have a spare...way to think ahead Julia!
Ahhhh!
Post a Comment