Meanwhile, I better get back to this little one, who is spending her morning with these two doll chairs. She squeezes her little bottom into one, struggles to get out, then squeezes into the other. Before I took this picture, she was insisting that I sit in the second chair. ("Siz," she demands!) Now she is mad that I won't. Oh, and she doesn't want pants on, but of course her favorite boots have been on since right after breakfast. (And she was upset I wouldn't put her white tennis shoes on over the boots.) So goes this morning!
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
this morning...
I want to post about my Maryland trip, but I have a feeling I will only have a few minutes to write anything before Julia demands my attention. (She is jealous when I am on the computer. She wants to watch her Nick Jr. shows like she does while I shower. Either that, or she wants me to play with her. If she can't have the computer, no one can, I guess. It's a struggle!) So I will just post two of my favorite pictures from my relaxing, fun, eventful trip and put a link to Emily's blog where she detailed the week in full. Thanks, Em!
This photo was actually taken in Philly on our somewhat-spontaneous road trip. Don't worry, we not only ate Geno's famous cheese steaks and visited historical sites, but we also ran up the "Rocky Steps" - a dream come true! See Em's slide show for tons of pictures. 
Meanwhile, I better get back to this little one, who is spending her morning with these two doll chairs. She squeezes her little bottom into one, struggles to get out, then squeezes into the other. Before I took this picture, she was insisting that I sit in the second chair. ("Siz," she demands!) Now she is mad that I won't. Oh, and she doesn't want pants on, but of course her favorite boots have been on since right after breakfast. (And she was upset I wouldn't put her white tennis shoes on over the boots.) So goes this morning!
Meanwhile, I better get back to this little one, who is spending her morning with these two doll chairs. She squeezes her little bottom into one, struggles to get out, then squeezes into the other. Before I took this picture, she was insisting that I sit in the second chair. ("Siz," she demands!) Now she is mad that I won't. Oh, and she doesn't want pants on, but of course her favorite boots have been on since right after breakfast. (And she was upset I wouldn't put her white tennis shoes on over the boots.) So goes this morning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I read Em's blog and it made me so jealous. There's nothing more fun than being with your sisters! You guys are always doing something fun!
HA! What a funny little Juju. That morning sounds about right with a toddler. Crazy times ahead for me! It was so fun to have you guys! Yay for semi-spontaneous road trips!
Julia, Uncle Mattie hates wearing pants too. Maybe you should give him another chance? You might have more in common then you think.
I forgot to update your new blog name on bloglines so I am just seeing this NOW!
Jujus is so funny, and her personality is shining right through these days. So particular about things. I LOVE it! Her dancing on the webcam last night was priceless. Talk to you soon.
Post a Comment