Monday, November 24, 2008

Baby in May

Some of you know, but many don't that we are expecting a baby on May 16th! We are thrilled to have a new little one join us this summer. Julia, we believe, will be even more thrilled when the baby becomes a playmate. The two will be just shy of two years apart. So that's what's happening around here! 

22 comments:

Lindsey Bench said...

Yay!!!

emilie s. d. p. said...

I'm so excited for you!
You guys make beautiful children.

Hannah said...

Congrats!!!

Lindsey said...

Awesome you guys!!!! How fun. I cant wait to see another "relic". Melody, how are you feeling??

Danielle said...

Congrats! That's so exciting. It's so fun to have them so close together.

Kristy said...

OH congradulations! that is very exciting. Fun times!

Flake Family said...

Congrats girl... I'm so excited for you!

John, Jess, Ellie, Cade, Eden & Scarlett said...

Yay! Congratulations!

Lili and Jeff said...

"Hello Lalay. We are pleased to inform you we will be expecting a little one in May. If we are lucky it will share your birthday."

Ha ha. I wish you had told me by monk-e-mail this time around as well.

Emily said...

Finally! I was wondering when this can would be out of the bag. I can just picture little feisty Julia with a sibling. That will be pretty funny.

Marc, Kelly & Kristen said...

Congratulations!

Woods said...

I can't wait!! Julia will love having someone to play with all day long!!

Jill said...

I have been waiting for the blog announcement! congrats mel...keep us updated on how you are feeling.

Jessica said...

congrats! We are excited to meet our new little neighbor here in a few months!

Sarah said...

Congratulations! I had no idea!

Kassi said...

I am so excited for you all. I really do get super excited to know the gender of other people kids. However, if you don't find out at 20 weeks we will be excited to know in May!

Matt said...

Huzzah!

linnylou said...

I'm so happy for you! Congrats!

Cami said...

What's up with May babies around here? You and I will both have 2. Crazy times.

Congrats of COURSE! You are the cutest.

Megan Wilson said...

Melody - that is so great! I am so excited for you.

Megan Wilson

Unknown said...

congrats melody! that is so exciting! im just julia will love her sibling!

Melanie said...

That is awesome news! I had no idea! Congrats!