P.S. Click to enlarge this picture and the juiciness of the tomatoes will make your mouth water. If you are not a fan (like Dad, who says Heavenly Father didn't finish making the tomato), I am indeed sorry from the bottom of my heart. Best wishes as you live a lonely life without tomatoes.
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
You say tomato . . .
Is there anything more delicious than freshly-picked tomatoes and cucumbers from your Grandmother's garden? I just love summer produce. It is my dream to someday grow such beauties in my own backyard.

P.S. Click to enlarge this picture and the juiciness of the tomatoes will make your mouth water. If you are not a fan (like Dad, who says Heavenly Father didn't finish making the tomato), I am indeed sorry from the bottom of my heart. Best wishes as you live a lonely life without tomatoes.
P.S. Click to enlarge this picture and the juiciness of the tomatoes will make your mouth water. If you are not a fan (like Dad, who says Heavenly Father didn't finish making the tomato), I am indeed sorry from the bottom of my heart. Best wishes as you live a lonely life without tomatoes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
mmmmm...those look good!!!
Oh man....tomato's are the best thing in the whole darn planet!!! I like to eat them like apples. Sorry dad.
-Cortnie
yum... you're making me hungry!
Same, Cort. It's best when one is warm from the sunshine and you just bite into it. Hey, we are excited to welcome you back to Utah! See you soon!
We need to see if there are enough to make salsa still.
sadly, I am with dad, but it still looks pretty! I like the square marshmallow salt and pepper shakers as well!
Hear Hear. I had some of those tomatoes in a sandwich or two while I was there. They were aweseome.
Didi, come and get some tomatoes at my house while we're gone this week! I live the new design of your blog.
Post a Comment