
A few days ago I woke up to find my happy baby squirming around in her swaddled blankets with a note taped to her! I guess she and Jonny are already in cahoots. Naturally, I grabbed the camera -which is always close by.
Oh, and here is a bath pic for fun.
9 comments:
Oh man...a note taped to the baby. That is great. I love it.
Heelarious-That crazy Jonny!
I am so charmed by Jon's message delivery system that I had to comment. Julia is an adorable messenger. I think she just set the record as the world's youngest courier.
I am positive that you have the most adorable little girl of all time! I already want you to have more babies because you and Jonny make them so perfectly!
Mmmmmmmm! I can't get enough of that face of hers.
What a sweet husband and cute baby!
very cute- I hear she is quite a cute baby!
What cute people you live with. And that makes sense since YOU'RE so dang cute. How sort of sad to be all such a bunch of cuties without a grouch or ugly person to look at or grumble about. I love the note on the baby!
THAT is the cutest thing ever. (the baby and the note both)
Post a Comment