Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Swimming, Smiling, etc.

I promised Em a slideshow and I best get it on before we leave for our Colorado trip. Here are some pictures of recent festivites. I will elaborate concerning some of the pictures . . .


-Swimming: We went to Lehi pool (the best - hardly anyone there on a Saturday afternoon!) with the Pecks. I thought Julia might enjoy it because she likes the bath. I was right! After the shock of Jonny suddenly dunking her in up to her armpits (Dads!?), she got used to the cool water and seemed to have a wonderful time. Jordan and she spent a lot of time together in the shallow pool. It was also fun to watch Jonny and the kids jump, dive, flip, etc. off the diving boards. Jillian jumps off the high dive (and it is quite high) without hesitation!

-Bridal Veil Falls: Missing our old stomping grounds last Sunday evening, we drove to Provo and walked on the river trail that goes past the gorgeous waterfall. The last time we walked that trail I was morning sick - we had a lot more fun with Julia on the outside this time!

-Misc: The rest of the pictures are just a sampling of the dozens of pictures we take of Julia each week. She is so smiley these days. We believe she laughed yesterday, but we are trying to confirm the giggle by reproducing it. We will see!

P.S. I sneaked those pictures of Jordan and Julia out on the grass from a window inside. Jordan lives his little cousin - as do all the Pecks. I thought the novelty would wear off, but apparently it hasn't yet! A few days ago Allyson told me that she wished she had her own "little baby Julia."

7 comments:

Janice Graham said...

What darling pictures! So she loved the pool-- I told ya! Love those first baby smiles -- they're magic.

Amber said...

Look at those cute smiles. I guess you figured out again how to do the slideshow, so I will call you right now!

Cami said...

SHEESH that kid is cute. I love the diaper changing pic. HA! That girlie smiles more than any baby I've ever seen. I can't believe you catch so many!

Unknown said...

Excellent pictures of our latest grahamdchild! Neat how they change so quickly and start developing those cute personalities.

(and thanks for teaching Mom and me how to do slide shows. (see Mom's blog!)

Emma Rejholec said...

there. i commented. ya happy jon? it was good to see you. Hello melody, hope to see you soon again! and jules. oh yeah, and jon too.

Cluff Family said...

Melody!

Could your baby be any cuter? She makes me wnat another girl! I cant believe you and Ash are big enough to be moms! When did that happen? Its so good to see what you are up to!

Unknown said...

PICUTRES ARE DARLING, I CALLED YOU ON SATURDAY THE 11TH AND YOU DIDNT ANSWER OR RETURN MY CALL I WAS AT MY MOMS AND WAS GOING TO COME VISIT! YOU STILL IN COLORADO?