Here on this summer-like Sunday afternoon, Jonny prepared some delicious hamburgers for us to enjoy. And enjoy them we did. But I jus
Sunday, March 18, 2007
We forgot the onions
Here on this summer-like Sunday afternoon, Jonny prepared some delicious hamburgers for us to enjoy. And enjoy them we did. But I jus
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
This is not MattG. This is Mom, Cami, and Emily at Matt's HOUSE, so there you are. We are blogging together so as to not feel all left outishy. Yummy looking burger. Good job Jonny.
Good Job on those hamburgers. I need to get out and grill in this new wonderful warm weather!
your blog might turn into emily's. food food food! i love it!
You should have come by, it's only 11 minutes you know! I have a whole new thing of onions!
Amber - actually, we had onions in the fridge. I just forgot about them! But I will definitely take you up on that offer in the future, for onions and otherwise.
That looks so yummy- when your pregnant everything does- I have wanted a grill so bad and for so long. Maybe we should get one like that- because then we could afford it!
Post a Comment