Monday, March 12, 2007

The Latest


Since our blog has been rather stale lately, I will share a few pictures. It's not that I am crazy about posting pictures of my prego self for the world to see, but certain twin sisters have requested to see my tummy! So, here are a few taken last week.



Also, here are some pictures of our St. Patrick's Day Meal/Jonny's Birthday party from yesterday. The Irish stew, soda bread, and Jonny's favorite oatmeal cake were delicious. Note Mom, Amber, and me checking posts and comments together
. . . a regular Sunday activity!

8 comments:

Hannah said...

You are such a cute pregnant person! We are getting close to our due dates!

Matt said...

I didn't know you all checked together on Sundays. I'll try to add things more often for you guys.

You're looking great!

mylittlegems said...

You are one very cute pregnant lady! That is how I look in my dreams- ha ha ha In real life- I just look fat and have to explain to people that I'm not only fat, I'm also pregnant! sharla

Emily said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you. You have totally popped out! You are very cute and I still can't beleive it's you. I can't wait to see your little one. You have to at least send me more pictures so that I can see you at your largest state before she comes. Love you.

B Jensen said...

You sure look cute Melody! I'm glad you're living closer now.
Aunt B

Sarah said...

You look so great prego!

Amber said...

That was an unauthorized picture where I was obviously closer to the front than anyone else! Anyway, that was a fun dinner!

Cami said...

cute belly! That blogging time looks fun.