While trying to put together a Picasa slide show of the holiday weekend, I got distracted and came upon these webcam pictures. When Jonny bought a webcam for me for Christmas a few years ago, we had a lot of fun trying it out. Some of these pictures date back to December of 2008. Then there's a token one of Gabe from last summer. Pretty silly.
Tuesday, July 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Those pictures are so fun.
Oh I miss baby Juju! But I love older Juju so much too. What a bunch of great shots. I'm looking forward to another slide show!
hey mel! so have you heard about miriam getting married?!? i'm totally coming out to utah for her wedding and would love to see you! i'll be staying with my sister in provo and going to salt lake for the wedding that wednesday. hopefully you'll be in town?!? email me at kellyhousewright@gmail.com
Too cute! Julia was so little.
Awesome. I love old pics. She was such a baby!!
fun and funny. you forget how they grow. of course we never change, eh?
Post a Comment