Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving in Colorado

We thouroughly enjoyed the holiday with family in Durango and Salida. Since Jonny dutifully took so many pictures, I think I'll tell about the weekend through captions on a slide show. If you'd prefer not to look at the 100+ photos, a few favorites are highlighted below.



We love you Rejholecs, Barretts, and Grandpa & Jenny! Thanks for the entertainment, delicious food, and excellent company. Hopefully we will see you all again before too long.

5 comments:

Matt said...

That reading one is one of the best photos i've ever seen.

Cami said...

Awesome times. Janey has that same purple flower turtleneck as Juju. I'm glad you guys had a great time!

Lindsey Bench said...

I LOVE that picture of Ju Ju being read to. Wow, your kids are beautiful. I miss you.

linnylou said...

looks like you had a great time! gabe looks so much like you mel! miss you and we need to get together!

Emily said...

I can't get over how old Juju looks. I will be shocked at how much she's grown, I'm sure. I can't wait!

It looks like such a fun trip with fun people. And awesome jungle gym.