Thursday, June 18, 2009

We've been busy...

hanging out with Aunt Mimi,

spending time with Grandma Julie,

being entertained by this big girl,
and getting to know this little guy.

7 comments:

Emily said...

Oh, this makes me miss you guys even more! Those are some funny little kids. I keep hearing Juju's voice ringing in my ear and I never want it to leave. Thanks for the laughs this morning.

Lindsey Bench said...

Oh my. That cross-eyed picture of Gabe is the best thing in my life right now!! Amazing.

Unknown said...

it was so fun to spend time with you guys last week! that little gabe is oh-so cute. i wish i could have just taken him home with me!

Drew said...

I love these pictures ever so much, Julia should be on the cover of a magazine or something. Choice pictures of LB too, although from the look of things, he doesn't seem to be a bother of any kind to Julia. They look like fast friends!

Woods said...

Oh how fun! I loved seeing Em too. I just wish it was for way longer!! Your kids are seriously adorable! I'm so sorry to hear about your grandpa. He was a very nice guy. Love you

Chad and Bree Fowles said...

Ahhh that crossed eyed pic is a hoot!! how funny. Don't forget to update your list with our new blog!! it's just chadandbree.blogspot

Cami said...

Awesome! I love all the pics. That little Gabey is so funny. Love it.