Monday, October 6, 2008
Success!
Every time I pick produce from our garden I am amazed that it grew in our own backyard. I must admit to a slight lack of faith when we planted the seeds. But now I am a believer! We can grow things. And so we will. Can't wait to plant beets next year. I love those, even though they taste a little bit like dirt.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Way to go mel...looks like you need to make some tomatoe soup and zucchini bread for dinner so you can use up all that delicious produce!
I am impressed!
ummm....could we have more pics of julia? Like maybe you could have taken pictures of julia holding the various veggies....just a request.
Cortnie
Oooh, nice job!! I kill things I try to grow, so I gave up. Maybe someday.
Nice!!! Your tomatoes are SO red. *slightly jealous* Mine are finally starting to turn red, but whatever. Even veggies that taste like dirt taste good if they're your own.
My stars, the produce you produced! Did you only get 4 strawberries, though? They all look delish. I can't wait until I can have my own garden, but it won't be as good as yours. :(
Congratulations on the produce! Such a rewarding thing isn't it? It's great to see you are doing so well. You have such a beautiful little girl.
Jessica Sharp (Farish)
You guys pass the green thumb test. Very impressive.
What beautiful veggies!! And I am so glad to hear you say you think beets taste like dirt. I made that comment yesterday at work and everything looked at me like I was crazy!! Can't wait to see you this weekend at Mer's!
Go Mel! If we ever have land I will be calling you for advice!
Post a Comment