Although babies look simply perfect without any embellishments, I think occasional hats and bows and headbands on baby girls look very sweet. Julia, however, is not a big fan. As soon as she figured out that they could be so easily removed, she has done away with them promptly! I have managed to put the mini-clips in her hair without her ever realizing they are there. But I just haven't had much luck with bows...until last weekend. I tried on a stretchy pink headband just to catch a glimpse of what it might look like on her before she pulled it off, when much to my surprise, on her head it stayed! She even left it on long enough for me to get quite a few photos of her new style. You better check her out now, who knows if she'll be so willing in the future.
Very cute. I did not get a single one of these, and I can't seem to find them! I have a little hat to take my baby home in, but I'll have to sew a little pink bow on it to make sure people know she's a girl. (if it fits her . .. )
I love the bows! My sister, Karley, makes them for her baby since she is still to small to pull them off and I really think the bigger the flower the better! Poor kids, but they are so adorable.
You guys! She's getting so big! Those little smiles are great! We really need to get together again soon. I already told Taylor we need to have you down -- I think she made some food I wanted you guys to try or something.
12 comments:
She is a doll... She just looks so girly, I love it! Taelyn refuses the bows now... I'm so sad! Julia looks beautiful as always.
Oh yeah! She is workin' it.
Very cute. I did not get a single one of these, and I can't seem to find them! I have a little hat to take my baby home in, but I'll have to sew a little pink bow on it to make sure people know she's a girl. (if it fits her . .. )
She is so cute! i'm glad she'll wear the bow, it's so fun to dress these little girls up!
Oh she is so cute! P.S. where did you get that fantastic rug? I need one of my own!
I love the bows! My sister, Karley, makes them for her baby since she is still to small to pull them off and I really think the bigger the flower the better! Poor kids, but they are so adorable.
you're making us baby hungry.
what a cute baby!
You guys! She's getting so big! Those little smiles are great! We really need to get together again soon. I already told Taylor we need to have you down -- I think she made some food I wanted you guys to try or something.
Silly baby Ju Ju
Mel, Julia is so cute!
I started a blog because Kimmi convinced me that it wasn't too hard. I invited you to view it under the jonny27 address.
I have really enjoyed reading your blog. It is nice to keep track of everyone's life!
p.s. blog address:
nolankids.blogspot.com
Post a Comment