Sitting up!Getting a lot of attention at preschool - maybe a little too much:Discovering her toes:
Improving her sleep habits:
We started letting her cry herself to sleep about three weeks ago. She is finally getting the hang of it! She was so used to us bouncing her to sleep (yes, we spoiled her, I know) I thought she'd never be able to fall asleep on her own. Good work, Julie Baby.
She is so cute. What a lot of accomplishments. I'm SO glad she's started going to sleep on her own. You'll be SO glad you did it now and you didn't wait any longer. 5 months is usually when I go ahead and let them cry it out, and boy do they cry! But I always say, it takes three really bad days and then they're trained. It makes them so much happier too.
She is cute and chubby. I love when they have a little meat on them. Isn't it the best feeling when they can go to sleep on their own? I love it, it makes life just a little bit easier. She is really the cutest little doll, I love her.
seriously... your baby is the most adorable thing ever. can you ever get tired of hearing that? PS; Paul and I have a blog now... but don't ask me how to get to it.
She is such a doll! Me and Lauren decided you should bring her to Lindsey White's bridal shower tomorrow morning so that we can see her. Either way I hope you see you there!
13 comments:
Oh my gosh she is adorable!
Stop making me want to come there faster. I can't wait another day, but I guess I'll have to. I can't wait to see how much she has changed.
She is so cute. What a lot of accomplishments. I'm SO glad she's started going to sleep on her own. You'll be SO glad you did it now and you didn't wait any longer. 5 months is usually when I go ahead and let them cry it out, and boy do they cry! But I always say, it takes three really bad days and then they're trained. It makes them so much happier too.
Mel--she is gorgeous!
I can't believe how light her hair is getting, or maybe it's the camera. She really is absolutely beautiful...and so happy!
She is cute and chubby. I love when they have a little meat on them. Isn't it the best feeling when they can go to sleep on their own? I love it, it makes life just a little bit easier. She is really the cutest little doll, I love her.
seriously... your baby is the most adorable thing ever. can you ever get tired of hearing that? PS; Paul and I have a blog now... but don't ask me how to get to it.
She is such a doll! Me and Lauren decided you should bring her to Lindsey White's bridal shower tomorrow morning so that we can see her. Either way I hope you see you there!
You guys sure did make a beautiful baby!
seriously...someone needs to tell me what to do with this blog thing. how am i supposed to know? Arg...
oh my heavens - she looks so yummy!
OOOO I love that baby Jewia!
Post a Comment