Friday, October 24, 2014

A Blessing Day and a Birthday


Jonny blessed Daniel and Michael in church on October 19, 2014 - exactly 30 years since the day Emily and I were born. I truly can't think of a better birthday present than being surrounded by family and holding each sweet boy while the other was given a blessing. It's still surreal to me that I have two baby boys. Our days and nights can be quite exhausting, but many times throughout each day I stop to stare at their little faces, kiss their chubby cheeks, caress their little hands, and marvel at the fact that they are mine. Oh how we love our Daniel Jeffrey and Michael Eugene. 




 Birthday girls and blessing boys! 

Here they are lookin' happy:
 Here they are lookin' tough:
My Grandma Julie joined us for a picture of three generations of moms of multiples. She lost her twin girls 5 months along in the pregnancy. Someday in the next life all of we twins will meet up and we'll have another party! 
 Two babies call for two traditional "Nightmares!"




Although Julia is not pictured here, rest assured that she is as crazy about her brothers as her siblings are. I think she was off riding her bike through the neighborhood and singing at the top of her lungs when we took these pictures :) 
We adore our Baby Buddies.


No comments: