Because all three of my babies have been 5-6 old months in October, they
have all donned this simple pumpkin costume for their first Halloween. (Yes,
they were all born within the same month. I love a Spring baby.) So of course this calls for a picture comparison! Here they are in birth order. I would have you
guess but it is just so obvious. Julia looks exactly like her current
self and Gabe is so chubby that you couldn't mistake him for one of my
girls. I think Evy has her own look, but if I had to choose, most days I'd say she resembles her brother over her sister.
Okay, since most of you will look at the above pictures and say, "No way, Evy is Julia all over again!" here is a smiling picture of baby Gabe. I am telling you, take away some (or maybe a lot) of his chub and you can see little E.
P.S. What if my three were all born together and I had three baby pumpkins at the same time!? That would be wild. I can't even imagine it. But maybe
you can,
Emily...
2 comments:
I LOVE this! Comparisons are the best. Wouldn't that be so weird if they were born at the same time and this was your Halloween post?! This is a great tradition.
I was tempted to do a little pumpkin patch for the triplets' first Halloween, but I think I didn't want to spend the money on three costumes when hats and pjs would do. Now I wish I had!
HA, it's a good thing you posted that second picture of Gabe smiling, because I WAS totally saying, whatevs, she looks just like Julia! Now I can see both a little bit. So cute.
Post a Comment