Here are the kids this Christmas.

And here they are last Christmas. Crazy to see how much they've grown. When you measure time by Christmases, it really does seem to fly.

This Christmas season was a wonderful one. And we have lots of pictures to prove it! We loved spending so much time with family and friends this year. Being out and about at parties and whatnot made the quieter times at home extra special. We loved snuggling up to movies, reading Christmas books, learning about the birth of our Savior, drinking hot chocolate after playing in the snow, writing letters to Santa, dancing to our favorite Christmas songs, and everything else that comes with December. Just like last year, Julia will be singing "Jingle Bells" for months. She can't get over how much she loves her new toys- the other night she said, "I can't believe I got a piggy bank! I am a lucky girl. He's so cute!" And tonight during family prayer she said she was "glad it could be Jesus' birthday." I love how kids help the season linger.
After Christmas we spent a few days in Durango to visit Jonny's parents and Emma. We miss our Colorado family so much! It was so nice to play and visit with them while we enjoyed being in Jonny's little hometown.
So here are the traditional slide shows. It's great to put them on the blog because the kids loves to look back on them and remember the fun of the holidays. And I like to look back through my blog archive and see my babies as babies. It reminds me that I need to cherish every day. Soon they won't be "our little friends" anymore. But, hey, we will always be in need of some "big friends." Hopefully just not
too soon.
Christmas Eve
Christmas Day
After Christmas in Durango
P.S. Julia named her piggy bank "Melody Rejholec." I'm still trying to figure out if I should be flattered or not.
4 comments:
What a great christmas! I love all the pictures, especially the Christmas Eve ones...that Julia is such a beautiful little girl! And Gabe is adorable, such a boy.
Oh, and at least Julia is being thankful for Jesus' birthday. Jack is praying every night that santa can come back and bring presents...nice.
I love that she named her piggy bank after you! If I were you I wouldn't worry about that! She probably just loves it and thinks it's the cutest thing in the world with money- which you are! Your kids are at such a fun age! Glad you had such a great holiday! :)
Yay! I was waiting for this. Your kids just make me happy. And they make me laugh. Looks like the merriest 'Chlistmas'. And how fun to top it off with a trip to Durango. I'm glad you made it home safely!
Dearest Mel... I would love to get together someday very very soon!! Next week might just work. I will see what Taj and I can work out as far as the car situation goes and will call you to see what days might work best for you! I think our little dudes would just love to play together and plus I would love to see you too!!
Post a Comment