Friday, September 18, 2009

some bad habits lately...

Removing every single item from the crib,
including clothing, in an attempt to sabotage nap time:Squeezing babies too tightly:Discovering the usefulness of a pinkie:

12 comments:

Hannah said...

Cute, cute kids, Melody!

Megan and Taj said...

oh mel, I love it!!!!!!!!!!

Jill said...

pretty soon that little gal is going to really wise up and start removing the diaper too!!

And gabe is such a doll...even with a finger in his nose!

aandkhousewright said...

2 year olds really know how to test their mothers, don't they? it was so fun to see your brother -- next best thing to seeing you! his voice is amazing! it was such a pleasure to accompany him at the baptism and hear him in sacrament meeting. amazing!

Unknown said...

That JuJu, that Gabe . . .

Emily said...

Oh, how I miss those kiddies! I love Jujus guilty face so much. And I am in the bad habit of kissing babies too much too. I think we can let that one slide.

Emily said...

Okay, I meant squeezing babies too tightly, like your post said, but you get what I mean.

Sarah said...

Love the pinkie!

Chad and Bree Fowles said...

How Hilarious. The crib photo brings back so many memories of Reese. It's a pain and you hate to love it but...you do! Go Julia!! way to think outside the crib.

Cami said...

She looks so mischievous. Great pics.

Anonymous said...

Looks like Gabe is learning to "multitask" using the thumb to suck and pinkie to pick his finger! Early learner! Good luck with that Juju and her nap times!!

Anonymous said...

pinkie to pick his nose! LOL, how can he use his pinkie to pick his finger??

Thanks a lot Emily! Made me twist my tongue too! ;o)