1. After being on my feet most of Saturday, I was aching for a foot massage. Jonny was happy to oblige. He retrieved the lotion and told me to close my eyes, then rambled on with some silly imagery thing. I opened my eyes after a few seconds to find he was rubbing peanut butter on my foot! It was already in between my toes and everything. Cleanup was quite the process (I was not going to move from my comfortable position on the couch) but I think it was worth it to Jonny. Ha.
2. This morning I was leisurely taking my Sunday shower. I noticed two shadows through the shower curtain and figured Jonny and Julia were just coming to poke the curtian and say hi. The next thing I knew, 50 colorful plastic balls from Julia's mini ball pit came pouring down on me. It did make for kind of a fun shower. A few minutes later, the other 50 balls joined me. Jonny figured we might as well clean them all!
3. This one is not as calculated as the other two, but tricky nonetheless. With my makeup applied and hair dry, I came in to visit Julia as she bathed. To my surprise, she and Jonny squirted me with a bath toy, getting me right in my freshly-applied-mascara eye. "Isn't it waterproof!?" Jonny asked innocently. Nice try.
Here are the culprits. Wish I could think of some way to get them back...
10 comments:
Oh my gosh, I think that peanut butter thing is amazing, as long as it's not happening to me of course!! So funny, I'll be thinking of some good ways to get them back!
Hilarious! Thanks for the good laugh. I love that the parting shot is Julia in Jon's backpack, too.
What a funny family! I am glad you have a good sense of humor to 1 - have this done to you and 2 - to just laugh about it.
HA!!! I LOVE the balls in the shower. That is awesome. And who in the world would think of peanut butter on the feet? That Jonny . ..
Ok, what in the world. How small can that girl fold up? That picture is HI-larious.
I love that he tried to give you a peanut butter foot massage! Jonny cracks me up. The balls in the shower are definitely the best though. SO funny!
Those are all pretty funny, except for the make-up mess! haha, I love the balls in the shower.
your family is so fun! i can't believe your baby will be here so soon! it will be great.
oh man so funny, I'm sure your already thinking of the things to get them back! lol
How do you guys come up with this stuff? I would be furious about the peanut butter. You guys are the best. I hope you weren't tripping on those balls in the shower. It made me a little nervous to think of you stumbling on them.
heehee, those sneaky little devils! I am surprised your pregnant nose didn't hone in on the smell of the Peanut butter right away! It's a good think julia is so cute...or she might be in some serious trouble!
Post a Comment